GLS Deal Shaper™ (Shareholders Agreement)
It takes too long to complete your investment deals.
Related challenges include:
- it is inefficient to draft a long form SHA if the parties are yet to achieve an informed and aligned view of how their relationship will work
- if the term sheet says “The Definitive Agreements shall include customary [X]” there will certainly be a long debate when the lawyers start drafting
- each “turn” of a long-form documents costs hundreds of dollars in legal fees
- your team's capacity is stretched
- your business team wants to close deal quicker
- your counterparties have limited &A experience
- your team has limited M&A experience
- long-form drafting is slow and tedious to review and negotiate
Wouldn’t it be great if there was a simple tool that would enable a completed, neatly aligned, full-blown SHA to emerge in a fraction of the time and cost?
The GLS Solution
GLS Deal Shaper™ (Shareholders Agreement) is a simple, but highly effective tool to enable potential parties to a SHA to achieve alignment on the key points that will regulate their relationship.
This tool works in conjunction with a GLS facilitated workshop, during which GLS advisors will walk you and your counterparties through each of the key SHA terms to help build a clear consensus amongst the proposed shareholders.
This is the tool that you wished a “Term Sheet” would be! This tool enables thousands of dollars worth of wasteful negotiation time to be striped from your deals.
GLS Deal Shaper™ (Shareholders Agreement) enables informed, aligned views to emerge efficiently - which builds deal momentum and reduces the risk of conflict/disputes down the road.
This is a powerful, intuitive and easy to use tool that every corporate lawyer should have in their tool shed.
|A simple document, that is intuitive, comprehensive and easy to use. It also includes guidance notes and potential options to make it truly powerful and truly intuitive.
|A GLS legal expert will assist you to use this tool in a “live deal” setting.
Solution SLA Options and US$ Pricing
|Price (excl. VAT)
Once your documents have been proccessed no more may be added. You will need to complete the checkout or start the checkout process again.