Checklist - Website T&C (Startups)
Key issues for you to watch out for
Many Startups make the same mistakes with Website T&Cs - you want to avoid those mistakes.
Related challenges include:
- you can't afford to take legal advice on every issue you encounter
- you are moving fast but you still need to move carefully
- some Startup issues just should not be ignored
- you know most mistakes are avoidable if you can address them ahead of time
- failing to consider an issue “early on” can hurt even more later on
- most Startup issues are “known” as are their “solutions” - but you don't have access to either
- you are in full on “boot strap” mode or just prefer not to spend on legal support
Wouldn't it be great if you had an easy to use checklist to guide you through the key legal issues relevant to this project?
The GLS Solution
GLS Checklists™ flag the key issues you need to be aware of in a wide range of commercial agreement so you can be confident in the agreement that you are reviewing/signing.
This checklist is for a Website Terms and Conditions.
Useful to both legal teams and lay-persons, this GLS Checklist™ flags what is important and/or unique in this clause type, and includes a brief explanation as to why.
GLS Checklists™ flag what is a truly “material” risk area and what is not – allowing you to conduct an efficient and proportionate review.
There are plenty of checklists found on the Web but few are regularly maintained by a legal services group dedicated to empowering you to achieve more yourself.
Once your documents have been proccessed no more may be added. You will need to complete the checkout or start the checkout process again.